Today, more than ever, having the experience and insight into executing a proper financial investigation is essential in securing the corporate or personal situation. Financial Asset Investigations are used to determine the assets of an individual or a business entity for the purpose of defining the use or misuse of funds. Some of the reasons for wanting to determine this information are specific to the type of client:
Financial Services Firms:
- Develop or verify the credit worthiness of a potential borrower
- Determine if proposed financial “workout” terms are understated
- Assist in the collection of debt
- Develop or verify the credit worthiness of a potential customer
- Determine the financial health of a prospective joint venture partner
- Provide additional business intelligence for a Mergers & Acquisitions decision
- Determine whether or not there is financial merit in suing a potential litigant
- Locate seizable assets in support of a judgment
Frizell Group offers personalized services
All Financial Asset Investigations are managed by Susan K. Strong, Managing Director (a former international and domestic banker, most recently at the Senior Vice President level in commercial lending). After fully debriefing the client so that the investigation can be focused on the client’s need in the most cost-effective manner, Frizell Group uses a myriad of financial sources, proprietary databases, and in-person record searchers to develop the appropriate information. Although not all assets can be located, Frizell Group has a significant record of accomplishment in finding assets for our clients.
Use Frizell Group at the first sign of impropriety to insure that you can detect any unusual activity before it becomes a situation that can gravely affect your operating expenses. Discreet and professional, Frizell Group’s experience is ideal for the investigation of financial issues to look for those almost imperceptible details that will act as warning of possible future manipulations and potential fraud. Contact Frizell Group for a free, private, assessment of to determine how we can help with your judgment collection, financial “workouts,” Merger and Acquisition research, or other financial investigation needs.